Sign in to follow this  
gyro

Pesky Sheep !!

Well Ray, you did say nothing too serious !!

To all you "Real" players out there.....has anyone actually seen Annabell jump the fence yet.......??

lol, hey Gyro, what kind of music do Nothern Hemispherers listen to these days?

I haven't seen Annabelle jump yet, only dance. :crazy:

Ray

ROLLING STONES!!!

who's annabelle???

G'day Tim,

Annabelle is a dancing sheep that comes with the new software on Real Player 8. Some music programs have visualisations such as windows media player, Annabelle is a visualisation and moves to your music. She is quite popular. Seeing is beleiving. :biggrin:

Ray

:hmm: Well Ray I do listen to a C/W station but I don't know if that counts cos' its on a site from WA :wink:

My taste is pretty varied (as long as it is not Opera), It's easier if I send a screen shot of My Music folder. Should take about 22 attachments, I'll get started on it tomorrow. :eartoear:

:hmm: Well Ray I do listen to a C/W station but I don't know if that counts cos' its on a site from WA

lol :biggrin:

My taste is pretty varied (as long as it is not Opera),

What about Paul Potts?

It's easier if I send a screen shot of My Music folder. Should take about 22 attachments, I'll get started on it tomorrow.

Sounds like you've downloa,,,,errhem! (clears his throat), I mean purchased as much music as me. :biggrin:

Ray

Had to look Mr Potts up I'm afraid.....I have some Three Tenors stuff so I'll give him a listen.

Yeah it is about time I got a discount from Amazon/itunes etc. I heard a rumour that big 'G' are thinking about competing with itunes..... 'gbox'

Is John Farnham stlll recording, anything new and decent ?

Had to look Mr Potts up I'm afraid.....I have some Three Tenors stuff so I'll give him a listen.

Try this Gyro, good little clip.

Is John Farnham stlll recording, anything new and decent

Farnham is not doing too well. He did an Australian Tour saying that it was his last tour (a marketing thing to sell more tickets I guess), then a year later he went to do another tour and got sued by some music producers. So he's only allowed to do support acts I'm told :crazy:

He's not a happy chappy. Don't think he's recorded anything new for a while now.

Ray

Ray, thanks for the tip. Paul Potts, home grown talent, I hang my head in shame :bow: .... problem was/is I avoid Simon Cowel like the Klingon plague.

This kind of opera I can enjoy and I am about to correct the situation, which will please itunes.

Ray, thanks for the tip. Paul Potts, home grown talent, I hang my head in shame :bow: .... problem was/is I avoid Simon Cowel like the Klingon plague.

This kind of opera I can enjoy and I am about to correct the situation, which will please itunes.

Yeah Simon Cowel isn't one of my favourite people either. Glad you enjoyed Paul's singing though. He certainly made people's jaws drop. When I first saw that clip I thought he was going to embarrass himself badly, but it didn't take long before my eyes were popping out of my head.

He is coming to West Australia early next year and we're hoping to go and see him.

Ray

Yeah Paul Potts is the only guy ever that made me sit up and think that opera was awesome.

Ray