So.  It's clear, it's fairly cold, I'm sitting here watching some planet jump all over my screen, scratching my head, I'm going, wtf?  Thinking back, (something I always used to check,)  I forgot about checking the jet stream, AAAAARGH!

jet stream.jpg

Yikes! I had a crystal clear night on Sunday. However my Nautilus filter wheel won't work with Win10 and my ProStar colour camera won't work either. Couldn't do planetary in colour or mono! Not happy. Going to fiddle with drivers again today. 

Ray

2 hours ago, Radar said:

Yikes! I had a crystal clear night on Sunday. However my Nautilus filter wheel won't work with Win10 and my ProStar colour camera won't work either. Couldn't do planetary in colour or mono! Not happy. Going to fiddle with drivers again today. 

Ray

Tim that looks bloody awful, might be time to move.... just make sure to leave the jetstream where it is beforehand. lol 

Thats a bit strange Ray, my prostar colour cam works fine on win10. Although I do want to replace it for mono as its my guide cam.

Shane

I am using ToupSky software. The software recognizes the camera is plugged in, but I cannot get a live view somehow. Windows devices also see the camera. I'll try and use another program and see what happens. 

Ray