May I wish all our members and visitors a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy Ney Year.  My the new decade of 2020 bring you Joy, Happiness and Prosperity.

Dave

Image: Turtle Dove nesting in my Lemon Tree. About to hatch. 

IMG_0306.JPG

Same to you Dave. Love the photo mate. Hopefully you'll take a couple of the hatchling. 

Ray

Good onya mate. Yeah getting a bit thin on the ground.  Been very busy Re-establishing my media system. wiring got reral messy. So ripped out everything and doing a complete re-install which will be run thru a Dell 790 SSF computer.  Be able to throw away a dozen remotes and just use4 a mouse.   My son has also completely reconfiged my HP Server. Put Linus on there and running great. 

Ah well Hope the New Decade will bring some better weather.  Been ages since I  have had the gear out.  Cloud pouring down from the tropics has just about killed Astronomer over here in the West. Cheers Dave

19 hours ago, scorpius said:

Cloud pouring down from the tropics has just about killed Astronomer over here in the West. Cheers Dave

Yeah its crazy, new moon and hazy cloud everywhere. Just when I had some time to shoot. 

Ray