poppasmurf

image licencing

Gday all, i was recently contacted by a fb friend I used to play online games with, about a business he is starting. He is making tabletop gaming mats, for themed card/dice type gaming, in this case I believe the game is x wing fighter or something like that. He originally was going to use computer generated star fields but thought pictures of real objects taken by real people would look way cooler hence he got in touch with me to see if he could use some of my images. So far he has chosen 4 to be used, more may come later, so I thought I would share with you the reprocessed images I have allowed him to use,not free by the way but details are still being worked out.

Anyway here are the images being used. There is a few versions of one as I was not happy with any really but his will be the final decision which to use of that particular image or I'll do another repro for him. I reprocessed them as the ones he liked for a start are around 3 years old and my skills and knowledge of processing has grown considerably since then, and it was fun seeing the now v then efforts.

Shane

lunar-crescent-mosaic.jpg

NGC5128 LRGB.jpg

M8_LRGB.jpg

NGC1313LRGB.jpg

NGC1313LRGB2.jpg

NGC1313LRGB3.jpg

NGC1313LRGBfinal.jpg

Great to see your images being used mate. We wanna see the gaming mats once they are finished. I think they will look super cool.

Ray

• Like 2