poppasmurf

M20 RGB 2 pane Mosaic

Man that is a "lot" of work. i collected around 15 hours worth of RGB and around 8 hours processing my first mosaic. Works out to 4.5 hours integration time for each RGB pane. I don't think I'll try for mor than 2 panes at this point. Trying to get my head around building a mosaic in PI from individual R, G, & B subs and merge them is a bit of a mind blower.

Shane

M20_RGB_Mosaic.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks mate. It was an eye opener for sure, not so much the final result, although I am wrapped with it, or amount of data needed for mosaics, but the amount of time involved in processing a mosaic is quite astounding. At this stage I definately won't be attempting anything bigger than 2 panels.:wacko:

Shane

On 31/08/2019 at 4:36 PM, poppasmurf said:

Trying to get my head around building a mosaic in PI from individual R, G, & B subs and merge them is a bit of a mind blower

Great effort my mate. And yes, PI is a mind bending experience. Some crazy looking dust lanes as well, wow!

Ray

• Like 1

Cheers mate. I am now looking forward to collecting the Luminance data to add to it for a real punch in the face.

Shane