First "proper" image of the new season.  Open Cluster NGC7209 in Lacerta.  3 x Sky 90 array with M26C OSC CCDs.  18 x 10-minute subs.  Milky Way background.

Greg

NGC7209.jpg

Beautiful Prof. Unfortunately my job trial ended in abject failure due to my back incapacitating me, so I have not been able to get out. Rather typical as I have had some nice clear skies and inabilty to take advantage.

Shane 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that Shane - what is the cause of the back trouble?  My missus has back trouble but a trip to the chiro once a month manages to keep her on her feet.

Greg

Hi Greg, I have had 2 lamenectomies and a vertabrae fusion. I always have some pain but this time it was a lot worse than usual. I just have to deal with it as I have since it all started about 10 years ago. The way I look at it, even though I bitch at times, is there is always someone worse off than me. In other words "harden up princess" lol.

Shane

• Like 1

I know it's very hard to harden up to back pain - had it a couple of times when I've done something stupid (easy to do stupid things to your back when you're 6 foot 2).  My son is 6 foot 4 and I hope I have lectured him long and hard enough about looking after his back (although he did have a car hit him at the back at 50 mph which didn't do his neck much good :( ).

Greg

• Like 1

On 13/09/2018 at 7:58 AM, poppasmurf said:

Hi Greg, I have had 2 lamenectomies and a vertabrae fusion. I always have some pain but this time it was a lot worse than usual. I just have to deal with it as I have since it all started about 10 years ago. The way I look at it, even though I bitch at times, is there is always someone worse off than me. In other words "harden up princess" lol.

Shane

Wow mate, 2 laminectomies and a fusion, ouch. 

Ray