This is nowhere near finished yet. It was just the first taste of deep sky for about 5 months. RGB, 1 hour, 1 hour, 2 hours, respectively. No luminance or Ha yet, stacked in Maxim DL, Processed in PixInsight. Still needs noise removal and a few other things. Just feels good to get some photons and the equipment going. 

Capture.JPG

C&C's welcome

Ray

• Like 2

Looks good so far mate, that is quite a small FoV hey. Finally got my kit running again, as of just this second. I think I will check collimation tonight and have a crack at Mars if the clouds stay away. It has been a very long time since I have done any planetary work.

Shane

On 10/07/2018 at 12:26 PM, poppasmurf said:

Looks good so far mate, that is quite a small FoV hey. Finally got my kit running again, as of just this second. I think I will check collimation tonight and have a crack at Mars if the clouds stay away. It has been a very long time since I have done any planetary work.

Shane

Ditto brother. I still have my old planetary camera. I might have a play with that, but I'm certainly hanging for something a little better these days. I got some Ha for this tonight and just added it. Much more detail with the Ha. I'm not a big fan of adding luminance compared to Ha. 

Capture.JPG

Ray

• Like 1