Another 6-minute pass of the ISS last night (27/05/2018) at 10:27 p.m. where as you can see it is still pretty light - and not helped at all by a nearly full Moon :(

Greg

27052018_1027_ISS_Forums.jpg

• Thanks 1

Awesome mate. Always enjoyable watching that fly through the sky. 

Ray

• Like 1

Somewhere in a large bag of old B&W antique photos I am sure I have a photo of the "Sputnick I" will have to see if I can find it.  That would be around 1957 if my memory serves me right I had just been posted to North Walsham in Norfolk after joining the Norfolk County Police, having completed my training at Eynsham Police College. . The camera was an Agfa Isolette, I bought when I was in the Navy. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scorpius said:

Somewhere in a large bag of old B&W antique photos I am sure I have a photo of the "Sputnick I" will have to see if I can find it.  That would be around 1957 if my memory serves me right I had just been posted to North Walsham in Norfolk after joining the Norfolk County Police, having completed my training at Eynsham Police College. . The camera was an Agfa Isolette, I bought when I was in the Navy. 

Blimey - that will be a superb piece of photo history if you can find that!!!!!!

Greg

Yeah you have to pull that one out Dave.

Ray