Welcome to My Astro Space Astronomy - MASA

Use the Facebook button to login with your Facebook cookie, how easy is that? Or register a standard account. 

Note you can hotlink any thread you make here direct to your Facebook timeline by hitting the Facebook button under your post (you can also hotlink direct to Twitter, Google, etc as well). So if you are an avid Facebook poster, there is no need to post content twice if you are posting it here first.  

Promote Yourself From Lurker to a Member Today And Join MASA :P 

This message will self destruct once you have signed in.

Radar

Proms from April 2nd

5 posts in this topic

I took a couple of quick shots yesterday. Sol's been putting on some great shows last few times I've viewed it. Looks great through the eyepiece. This is a OSC image with only levels adjusted in PS. 

Ronnies-Birthday.jpg

Ronnies-Birthday2.jpg

Seeing as I can see myself doing a lot more solar work, I might absorb some tutorials to balance surface detail against the prominences. 

At 12 O'clock there is a super faint, but very large prom in the second photo. Note that the first photo shows the bottom that has been rotated. 

Ray

1 person likes this

Are they taken with the Prostar LP mate?

Shane

5 hours ago, poppasmurf said:

Are they taken with the Prostar LP mate?

Shane

Sure are mate. I'm very happy with it. About to dismantle my QSI and try Jupe with the Prostar. Very interesting little camera IMO. 

3 hours ago, beren said:

Nice images Ray :)

Thanks buddy. 

54 minutes ago, timthelder said:

Sweet!  (Man it feels warm in here..)

Tim.

lol, sweet!

Ray