Welcome to My Astro Space Astronomy - MASA

Use the Facebook button to login with your Facebook cookie, how easy is that? Or register a standard account. 

Note you can hotlink any thread you make here direct to your Facebook timeline by hitting the Facebook button under your post (you can also hotlink direct to Twitter, Google, etc as well). So if you are an avid Facebook poster, there is no need to post content twice if you are posting it here first.  

Promote Yourself From Lurker to a Member Today And Join MASA :P 

This message will self destruct once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Radar

Life Movie - Sony Pictures

4 posts in this topic

Who doesn't want another first contact movie? Good cast, gotta love this stuff. 

1 person likes this

I watched Life earlier tonight. I have to rank it pretty high, it's very well done for a first contact movie. 

I took the missus, she was quite vocal through the tense parts (in a packed cinema)

"why doesn't he just pull his glove out!!!" 

"sshhh!"

"but why can't he get his hand out, what's happening, I need to know what's happening!!"

"Sshhhh!"

I remind myself the missus does most of her movie watching practice on chick flicks. Sci Fi thriller became Sci Fi funny watching her watch it. 

Ray

2 people like this

Lol just like my wife :D look forward to seeing this one....had some great ones recently eh: Interstellar and The Martian 

1 person likes this