Just a quick hello to our new forum members, welcome to you all and I look forward to picking your brains. It's nice to see a bit more activity around here.

Apologies for not giving you all a personal welcome but a blanket welcome is easier.;)

Shane

Cheers Sara, I have checked out your flikr pics and read your article on the odk. I think you might be a very handy critic for a newb imager like me ;). Oh and Ray of course :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poppasmurf said:

I think you might be a very handy critic for a newb imager like me ;). Oh and Ray of course :huh:

lol, thanks mate. 

Ray

• Like 1

2 hours ago, poppasmurf said:

Cheers Sara, I have checked out your flikr pics and read your article on the odk. I think you might be a very handy critic for a newb imager like me ;). Oh and Ray of course :huh:

No problem Shane :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the welcome! I would also like to invite those interested in Solar Astronomy to visit and post on our New SOLARACTIVITY SECTION right here on the MASA Forum!  For those on Facebook, feel free to ask to join our SOLARACTIVITY Group! Home to solar imagers, pro-am collaborations and all things solar astronomy! Thank you!! B)

Pamela Shivak
NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassador
Co-Founder of Solaractivity

https://www.facebook.com/groups/solaractivity/