Well guys I have some big news, well for me at least. Firstly I will ask that no mention of this goes on facebook as there are still some family and friends to be told, but I have permission to spill the beans because I have been keeping it secret for a month now..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

is the suspence getting to you yet? :P  Ok here goes, I am going to be a GRANDFATHER for the first time, my youngest had her 12 week ultrasound today. WOOHOO, even better feeling than getting new astro gear if you can believe it.

Pop Shane

• Like 1

On 7/19/2016 at 11:00 AM, poppasmurf said:

Well guys I have some big news, well for me at least. Firstly I will ask that no mention of this goes on facebook as there are still some family and friends to be told, but I have permission to spill the beans because I have been keeping it secret for a month now..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

is the suspence getting to you yet? :P  Ok here goes, I am going to be a GRANDFATHER for the first time, my youngest had her 12 week ultrasound today. WOOHOO, even better feeling than getting new astro gear if you can believe it.

Pop Shane

Many congratulations - I have a single son who is determined not to procreate.

Greg

Welcome to a great new chapter in your life. At about age 3 I showed my grandson a picture I'd taken of Jupiter. He said " Ball" so I took him outside and pointed out Jupiter in the sky. He didn't quite get the connection so I set up

my Meade ETX 125 and let him look though it. He got it that the ball was that bright spot in the sky. He's been hooked ever since. At 8 now he has his own 4" reflector in Albuquerque New Mexico. Dark skies! Loves Jupiter, Saturn, Pliadies, all kind of stuff!

• Like 1

HMMMMMMMM, just quietly the news has gotten BIGGER. I'm not supposed to say anything yet but we were informed last night that the other daughter is pregnant now as well,:D:D:D:D. Even bigger is the fact she is having twins B), which means plenty of grandkids to turn into astronuts B).

please no posts on FB just yet

Shane

6nuiJjOOQBBn2.gif

Want gifs animations like this? Goto Giphy.com. Search your subject, select the advanced tab and copy the bottom hyperlink then post it in a thread here. It will appear automatically. 

• Like 1