While elsewhere has lightning, hail and floods...I get a does of ole man winter.  About 1/4 to 1/2 inches of ice and about 10 inches of snow on top.

Tim.

Snow_1-22-2016.jpg

• Like 1

Nice shots Tim, glad I don't get weather like that. Cold is one thing, had -7 here a few years ago, but add ice and snow and you can keep that to yourself.

That is absolutely beautiful. At least it's not just cold and wet. That's a pretty good trade off (cold weather for beautiful photo ops). 

Ray

Great shots!  But what's that white stuff?  (Joking of course, I saw more than my fair share of that when I lived in Pommy Land back in the dream time.  :) )

• Like 1

Who doesn't love snow? Those that live with it all year round I guess. But funny you mention this tonight. After 15 years, my fridge / freezer started playing up, so I scraped all the icy fluff particles off the freezer vent to see if that would fix it earlier this evening, and for the first time ever, my kids saw snow (artificial) and had enough snow to make snow balls and throw at their mum. But yeah, it was just like the real snow, quite funny. 

Ray

• Like 1