Sign in to follow this  
wingeing Pom

That time of year again

On 1/3/2016 at 5:40 PM, Radar said:

Beautiful looking object Greg, glad you photographed it. 

Welcome to the site MindBlown. At least you are walking into them during the morning. And this post about the size genetics extender is good and there's nothing worse than walking into a big web at night time me thinks. And ditto on the smacking myself when I do. 

Ray

Such a cool picture but these things are damn annoying in the mornings when I walk round the side of the house and get a face full of web and then I run around smacking myself because I don't know if the spider is on my head or not. Grrr.

• Like 1

Beautiful looking object Greg, glad you photographed it. 

4 hours ago, MindBlown said:

Such a cool picture but these things are damn annoying in the mornings when I walk round the side of the house and get a face full of web and then I run around smacking myself because I don't know if the spider is on my head or not. Grrr.

Welcome to the site MindBlown. At least you are walking into them during the morning. Nothing worse than walking into a big web at night time me thinks. And ditto on the smacking myself when I do. 

Ray

• Like 1

Such a Brilliant picture but these things are damn annoying in the mornings when I walk round the side of the house and get a face full of web and then I run around smacking myself because I don't know if the spider is on my head or not.

• Like 1

Beautiful looking object Greg, glad you photographed it.   Welcome to the site MindBlown. At least you are walking into them during the morning. And is good and there's nothing worse than walking into a big web at night time me thinks. And ditto on the smacking myself when I do.

• Like 2