Sign in to follow this  
poppasmurf

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish all MAS members a happy and safe Xmas. Lets all hope for an improvement in the weather soon, which would be a great pressie for all of us. It would also mean I could get more work done on the obs.

Cheers

Shane

Well Merry Christmas to you to mate.

And i whole heartedly agree with the wishes to all here on the forum , have a safe and merry Christmas to all!!

Get stuck into the obs Shane , youve only got less than a week to win the bet!!!

lol

Cheers

Patrick

Merry Christmas to you both Shane and Patrick, and to Ray and all the rest of the MAS mob.....some good weather would be a real bonus - I mean, this is Australia, and it is supposed to be Summer.....but here in South Oz you could be forgiven for thinking it's late Autumn even....!

And wishing everyone not only a good Xmas, but also a happy New Year that brings health and happiness to them and their loved ones; and for those whose luck hasn't been running so smoothly, especial hope that their fortunes turn for the better!

I'll be trying to bag some Saturns as it keeps rising earlier each night (and hoping the weather improves) - and maybe get back into some DSO targetting also - but mostly hoping to be sitting out under the stars in clear skies.....so whatever your particular individual passions, may they bring you pleasure and satisfaction.

Best wishes, Darryl.

Get stuck into the obs Shane , youve only got less than a week to win the bet!!!

lol

Cheers

Patrick

G'day Pat, just out of interest what would winning "the bet" get me. Would the prize by any chance be the joy of being able to use the obs whenever I like for as long as I like? lol :smiley-laughing021:

Hope you guys had a great Xmas. Been good to not work and actually look around to see what's happening. Haven't used my obs in months, but that's about to change when my new toy arrives. :pipethinker:

Ray