They sure beautiful Baz, they are free spirits I get sad when I see them in cages. We have some turn up at home most afternoons for a feed and a chat. There is one that we hand feed we've have named him Choc because he likes the odd choc biscuit as well as his sunflower seeds. Top photos.

They sure beautiful Baz' date=' they are free spirits I get sad when I see them in cages. We have some turn up at home most afternoons for a feed and a chat. There is one that we hand feed we've have named him Choc because he likes the odd choc biscuit as well as his sunflower seeds. Top photos.[/quote']

My initial thought and comment to my wife when i seen the pics was how inspiring it would be to see such beautiful things venture into my yard at free will. The only chance we get to see these marvels of nature is at the petstore in cages. I've always toyed with the idea of bying one but could never bring myself to get past the idea of stripping them of there inherent freedom. The act of caging them, for me, would take something away from them that would remove that beauty and my subsequent sense of admiration.

Lucky you!