Sign in to follow this  
hpcoolahan

Happy birthday Radar

Well the forum had its birthday recently, and now its creator is having one on Wednesday (tomorrow).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR!:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:band2_sml:......................................................... :band2_sml:

Now , i have probably just lost the high paying job of moderator because of this ,:rulez: so everyone wish him a happy birthday and he might go easy on me :eartoear:

I believe he is (removed by administrator) years old, and about to retire to his observatory for the next golden years , which he has worked so hard to construct and complete in time for the big day.

So happy birthday mate and keep up the good work, for we all would not be here ,if not for you!!

Congratts

Ex moderator (lol):crying23:

Patrick

Hey Ray :bow:

Getting in early to wish you a happy birthday for tomorrow, hope its a good one :band2_sml: and don't party to hard.:woot: :thewave:

Cheers Jason :pipethinker:

lol, hey guys, thanks very much. I haven't had a chance to check the forums today, and when I do there is a birthday thing on here which was a nice surprise.

Hopefully I'll be getting some serious naglers for my birthday, but the closest thing will probably just be some serious nagging. :biggrin:

Thanks again.

Ray

P.S There is a moderator job up for grabs, who wants it? :biggrin:

Happy B-Day

Happy Birthday. I'll refrain from the typical "old age jokes", and just sing Happy Birthday.

"Happy Birthday to you,

You administrate a zoo.

You smell like that "Synta Grease"

And you're as old as it, too"

No, you're not getting any expensive astro gear.

No, I don't want the moderator job.

I would like to know if it's possible to find out how old you are. I know we can look up your name in the Bible, but no one really knows just how far back it goes.

Eat lots of cake. Eat a ton of ice cream really fast, too. That way, when you get a brain freeze and can't use astro gear, we won't have to worry about sending you presents.

Phil

Happy Birthday Radar hope you have a great day with clear sky's tonight.

Have a great day.

Phil:ta_clap5: :ta_clap5: :ta_clap5: :ta_clap5: :woot: :crazy: :nana: :thumbsupmate:

Well, Well, Welll.....it had to happen. Radar is gettin' older! Only I have seen the real Radar folks. The pics you are given are bogus... not real...I have seen the REAL photo and I've gotta warn you, it's not good. Uggh, I mean it's an experience you just don't wanna undertake!

Other than that, he's OK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR ... Now, to blow the surprise, I thought you'd like to know there could be a new Sirius Observatory and 16" Lightbridge on the way ... I said could be, so if it doesn't arrive Radar old chap at least you know I was thinking of you.

2 Cheers for Radar .. YAY!!!!!

Happy Birthday Radar. Don't know about all the gifts etc etc, would be nice if I could grant your wishes. Nevertheless I offer the greatest gift of all for a great job you have been doing and have a terrific day. The gift? Friendship mate:biggrin:

Take care Dave

lol, thanks to everyone for a good laugh. :biggrin:

I've got to get back to the mail box for all my new astro parcels that should be arriving any minute now. :confused:

Tim, where can I get that 'Beer Hugger'???

Well Dave, I tell ya...After reading the reviews, I don't reccommend it.It is'nt very cost efficient and doesn't keep your beer very cold at all.

I haven't broken the news to Radar yet, but I thought it better to send it back....I wouldn't want anyone to have a faulty 'beer hugger'.:biggrin:

Maybe he would like some socks, or a new tie...

lol, thanks Logan.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Not many presents yet. I guess the postman needs to organise a big van to bring all the presents here that you guys have sent.

What are these beer huggers I keep hearing about?

Ray

With a new scope and clear skies, my schedule has been such:

Work, eat, observe, sleep.

Repeat above (occassionally omiting sleep).

That being said,

Happy belated B-Day good man,

All the best to ya!

Errr, Tim, where can I get that 'Beer Hugger'??? I want to order three of 'em!!!! ?? Heh Heh

Just three dave. I want to order like 30. party!!!!!!!