Sign in to follow this  
gyro

It's written in the stars.....maybe

We regret to announce that due to

unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the publication of

:

Shouldn't they have seen this coming? :biggrin:

ah' Radar,.... but did you get it first read......I didn't......a good reason to stick with Astronomy and the cosmic confusions.

I think it took me a few seconds to twig what was going on. I found his bio (even though the site has removed all links to it :biggrin: )

http://www.astrologicalmagazine.com/bio/prop.html

This Doctor was actually quite well known

Dr. Raman received an honorary Ph.D. from the Pythagorean University in 1947. In the same year, he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society, London and a member of the Royal Asiatic Society. He was awarded the degree of Doctor of Literature by the Akhila Bharateeya Samskrita Sammelana in 1968 and the honorary degree of Doctor of Letters by the Kumaon University (U.P.) in June 1976. Dr. Raman holds a string of titles such as Abhinava Varahamihira, Jyotisha Bhanu, Jyotisha Vignana Marthanda, Jyotisha Ratna, Abhinava Bhaskara, Jyotisha Bhooshana etc. conferred on him by various organisations.

He was obviously very passionate about what he did.

Ray

Ray, thanks for taking time out to do the search.....I don't doubt his sincerity...it's a pity he is still not with us....clearly the Mag' is missing his presence.

:crying23: It won' t open for me. It says that the magazine has been canceled.:crying23: :crying23: :I_ANGR~14:

:crying23: It won' t open for me. It says that the magazine has been canceled.:crying23: :crying23: :I_ANGR~14:

That is the whole point......read it again CAREFULLY and look for something funny.