Sign in to follow this  
hpcoolahan

maby a world first!!

Well concidering the weather we have had over my holidays, the missus and i decided to spoil ourselves and buy a Playstation 3 and a few games.

now to the cool world record part,,

The Playstation 3 also has wireless internet capability,,, so ,,, hooked into my home network and had the MyAstroSpace site on the projector with a 3m pull down screen.........wow .

games are awesome , we got

Colin mc cray dirt, is awesome on the big screen, with a g25 steering wheel setup.:woot: :woot::woot:

Need for Speed Pro Street:woot:

Uncharted Drakes Fortune , is a tomb raider style adventure ,,,awesome.:woot: :woot: :woot:

Got to have something to do when it rains...lol

Cheers

Pat

Awesome Pat. That is definitely a world record. I haven't got a PlayStation three yet, but some of these new game consoles and computer games are literally amazing. Even better if you can play them online. They are the modern day chess games in my opinion.

Recent game I have been introduced to lately is Call of Duty 4 on PC. Worth a look if you haven't seen it yet. I'm an FPS guy.

Ray

Hey Pat! I know a really good game for the PS3, and would like to recomed it. It is Elder Scrolls IV; Oblivion. It is a really good game. I like it. I don't know if it is out in Australia yet htough.