Sign in to follow this  

It's that time of year again...:biggrin:

What is on your Christmas wish list that you can persuade your "Best Beloved" and bank manager is a really really, absolutely important and necessary MUST HAVE...:wink: :wink: :wink:

I need some killer eyepieces. Nagler, Pentax.

A solar max 60 from Coronado.

Some binoviewers.

A paramount M.E.

A SCT 12 or 14 inch preferably with Hyper-star.

An STL11000

Realistically, I will probably get a cologne, a Chelsea football club calendar (my aunt always sends me one from England even though I'm 34 now, lol), and some socks and jocks.

Oh well, I can handle it.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

What is on your Christmas wish list that you can persuade your "Best Beloved" and bank manager is a really really' date=' absolutely important and necessary MUST HAVE...:wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote']

Does it have to be astronomy related? If so, my list is too large. :tongue:

I suspect some socks, polo shirts, 2008 Astronomy almanac and possibly some nature/travel docos DVD's :biggrin:

One good thing this Christmas my wife has been crying out for a point and shoot digital camera {been wanting one as well :itsme!:}. So I have been saving away and brought a little canon 100sx for her, it features some handy manual controls and a good zoom range, should be in the good books with her :biggrin:

If stars are wishes for xmas?

Oh Dear, santa,

"A reminder that I am still on a rolling Xmas strike until you tell me where the 2" cloud filter I wished for in 1975 is..."

Legal action by my QC is impending. Merry Xmas.:wink:

Pete

I have asked Santa for a goto refractor scope about 100mm will do but realistically I will probably get my Playstation1 back from my daughter some jocks, sox (really need some new boots play havoc) lunch at my mother-in-laws in Yeppoon a lung full of secondhand cigarette smoke from my brother-in-law and maybe I might even go fishing if I am lucky.

Adrian

oops almost forgot I would really like some cloudless nights when I get back PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSE Santa.

and I bet you all will be wanting a fantastic little Hartman mask to go with your new gear won't you?????

These are fantastic and CHEAP little bits of kit...plug..plug..that you will love to use for hours and hours!!!

Check out the Astro Trader on this forum...http://www.myastrospace.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9357#post9357

WHOA!! :crazy: Slow down....no need to all rush me at once...

LOL

Baz.:tongue:

Thanks guys.....it's working.....my constant drooling over your replies is having the desired effect on a certain Lady. My new high spec' Dell 1720 is NOW under consideration :Chessy_Smile:

Keep em' coming please !! :ta_clap5:

Oh' Radar, was that your first introduction to observing under red light lol.

A reminder that I am still on a rolling Xmas strike until you tell me where the 2" cloud filter I wished for in 1975 is..."

lol, don't forget about the daylight filter Pete -

http://www.myastrospace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3&highlight=daylight+filter

I have asked Santa for a goto refractor scope about 100mm will do but realistically I will probably get my Playstation1 back from my daughter

So I take it this is your daughter's way of saying her playstation needs upgrading? :biggrin:

Check out the Astro Trader on this forum...http://www.myastrospace.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9357#post9357

Lads, slow down, single file please, don't rush Baz. He can only handle so many orders at any one time. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks guys.....it's working.....my constant drooling over your replies is having the desired effect on a certain Lady. My new high spec' Dell 1720 is NOW under consideration

Glad we could help, I've left the bill on top of your fridge mate. :biggrin:

:crazy:

Ray

and I bet you all will be wanting a fantastic little Hartman mask to go with your new gear won't you?????

These are fantastic and CHEAP little bits of kit...plug..plug..that you will love to use for hours and hours!!!

LOL

Baz.:tongue:

Seriously...... I got four orders in one night!

Baz.

Dave did you just update that photo? Because I saw it yesterday and didn't notice the Santa Claus part. Just looked again and there he is.

Nice touch.

Ray

Dave did you just update that photo? Because I saw it yesterday and didn't notice the Santa Claus part. Just looked again and there he is.

Nice touch.

Ray

no santa was always there:wink: