Sign in to follow this  
hpcoolahan

Well,, it has stars in it.......

Well it has stars in it.....sort of!

This just describes the weather here for the last couple 'a months..:crazy:

Any way after this storm went out to sea i thought id get some pics of it with the canon 400dh

30sec at 800 iso on tripod.

one of them is 60 sec at 1600 iso..... the brightest one i spose..:weird:

Hope you enjoy..

If anyone else out there has some storm pics ,, post em up and lets all get angry at the weather gods

Clear skies

Pat

This is what I have been getting the last couple of weeks. These are taken in a NE direction from my back verandah. Not the best of pictures tho.

Adrian

So are you guys both based in the tropics? Those clouds look awesome.

Wish we had some more storms over here. We only get cloud cover and the occasional bit of rain. I really enjoy a good thunder storm. :crazy:

Ray

Based in Roma but the last few weeks you would think we were further north. Sunday night a storm dumped 3 inches of rain on us in about 2 hours. Plenty humidity plenty of mozzies not plenty of viewing.

Adrian

By the way the bluish area behind the clouds is not blue sky.

Well,, it has stars in it.......

Well we had a great storm during the night nearly 1/2in rain woke up this morning with horizon to horizon glorius blue sky started making plans for tonight was going to wait for mars and saturn. Went to the mailbox and waiting for me is my brand new filters so I can get better viewing tonight And then.................:crazy:

Adrian

So it was YOU :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Got out to the observatory on Sat night, stayed up till 4:30,, but have an annoying un-periodic error in the RA , so i will have to take it in to get a service done and find the problem.

But now the rains back,, oh well.

I start 3 weeks hollidays on friday , so don't buy anymore filters for a while Adrian..OK!!!:rulez:

roflmao.

Clear Skies

Pat

I started 6 weeks holiday last friday. Will be going to the coast this friday for 2 so will be out of action for awhile Unless Santa finds me.

Adrian