1. Power Unit Amp and foot Pedals
2. Power Unit
3. Foot pedals removed - Coated in muck
4. Pedal Frame cleaned and restored
5. Cleaning of Pedal boards and Volume control unit
6. This beast weighs a ton. Solid timber housing. Note the home made dolly to shift it around !
7. Partially restored Roller and top of housing.
8. Roller and part panels removed to access switches
9. Restored stool. Had been used as a "coffee table"
10. Quick shot of the Yamaha HC3W Fully restored to 100% working condition.